Discover Bargain BARTON Quick Release Watch Bands – Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) – Soft Silicone Rubber

Overall Rating (based on real customer reviews): 4.8 out of 5 stars
4.8 out of 5 stars

BARTON Quick Release Watch Bands – Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) – Soft Silicone Rubber

Features and Specifications:

  • Manufacturer: Barton Watch Bands
  • Product Dimensions: 0x0x0 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 0 pounds
  • OPTIMAL FIT: Fit is guaranteed; Approximately 8″ total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75″ to 8″, but watch geometry also impacts fit; This covers 95% of the population. If you are in the other 5%, we’ll happily refund your purchase, no questions asked.
  • JUNE DEAL: Save 20% on each additional BARTON watch band when you buy one at regular price (add to cart and use code CW3ZU5T2 at checkout); Buy multiple and swap in seconds to compliment your entire wardrobe.
  • SMART WATCH COMPATIBILITY: A short list of widths for smart watch owners: Original Asus Zenwatch-22mm; Asus Zenwatch 2 1.63″-22mm; Asus Zenwatch 2 1.45″-18mm; Huawei-18mm; Moto360 2nd Gen 46mm-22mm; Moto360 2nd Gen Men’s 42mm-20mm; LG Urbane, R and G-22mm; Pebble Round Large-20mm; Most other Pebbles-22mm; Samsung Gear S2 Classic-20mm; Withings Activite-18mm. Not ideal for the Moto360 first generation or for the Moto360 2nd Gen Women’s which uses a 16mm band.
  • QUICK RELEASE & OPTIMAL COMFORT: Swap bands in a matter of seconds without the need for tools or extra spring bars. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram; Textured back improves comfort and airflow; Waterproof and washable (eliminate stink!); Perfect for fitness and active lifestyles (#gainz);
  • WIDTH SELECTION: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 18mm, 20mm or 22mm spring bars. It is important that your watch’s lug width is the exact width of the band you select or spring bars will not fit correctly. Measure width from side to side where band and spring bar meet the watch casing. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online. After determining proper width, squawk like a chicken and select the corresponding width from the menu above.
  • More features

Here are some REAL customer reviews:

“Moto 360 2nd Gen”

Read more

“Blessed Watch Band”

Read more

“This is a great silicone band for a great price.”

Read more

Click here to view more images.

Get BARTON Quick Release Watch Bands – Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) – Soft Silicone Rubber at the best price available today.

See also:
Canon CanoScan 9000F Color Image Scanner
product features
Great Deal! Josie Maran Bronzing Argan Oil 1.7 oz
Micromax Yureka 5.5″ Dual SIM 13MPCamera 2GB Ram 16GB 1.5GHz For Sale!

Discover Bargain BARTON Quick Release Watch Bands – Choice of Colors & Widths (18mm, 20mm or 22mm) – Soft Silicone Rubber

Leave a Reply